Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Panic 0_0"
We were the only few that made so much noise -_-"

Oookay so blog's getting pretty dusty now. So saturday and sunday was Band slam competition at bugis and as you can see there we are. Credits to sha for the little pictures here and there and as usual, lazy laaazzzyy me to upload all of them. So we got through to the finals on Sunday but but buuuttt we got 5th place in overall. Heylooo?? There were AWESOME BANDS like Kingpin and Hellven and also unique bands like the one that won 2nd.

Hellven's really talented guitarist played Afiq's guitar, their drummer also used Fendi's drumsticks AND MOST IMPORTANTLY;

KingPin's/COMIC STRIP'S KEYBOARDIST PLAYED ON MY DUSTY KEYBOARD ON SATURDAY :DDDDDDDD I tell you. I am such a fan. Im a really really reaaaalllyyyy big fan. I've never seen someone's fingers danced like how his did on the keyboards. I mean I have but not someone like him. Not saying that there's something wrong with the dude cause there's absolutely nothing wrong with him at all. Not to mention that he's kinda cute ^_^ plus even cuter while he plays the keyboard. You know his face, just so adorable. Okay besides that point. I had no idea that he was that good. And getting to see it first hand??! It was awesome. Im seriously a HUGE-MONGOUS FAN of him now. Cause you see I am so attracted to his talent. He's like so humble and talented. Okay im gonna stop blabbering about him now. Ouh and the entire band? They were AWESOME!!!! But I personally thought that their keyboardist was SO MUCH MORE awesome *ginning away*

Yeah so it was an incredible experience for the band :] We got m&m's and free pictures and the best part, TICKETS to Band slam's gala premiere ^^ Alright that's all.

I still think that the Keyboardist is awesome ^_^
anddd im getting all freakishly fanatic over this keyboard guy;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home