Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello all. Guess I wont be sleeping again today. The most I would do is erm lie around in bed and wait till its 6 plus and then start getting ready to go to a school WHICH I dread going too. Funny thing though, I thought Teck Whye was the only one which had bad management but hey; I was wrong. Turns out, it has a FRIEND! Yesssssss it does. I had no idea that an "IT" would want to have friends as well. Hahaha guess us human beings arent the only one who wants to have companies. Okay you guys probably have no idea what the hell I am talking about. Well let me just hand it to ya, this other thing that I'm referring to is non-other then this beloved H1N1 infested infrastructure. Yeah so this is as far as I will describe cause okay lets face it, besides its BAD BAD management; the school actually has some nice qualities about it :] Im sorry, but I just have issues with school managements.

Okay so I realise that Im mostly complaining all the time here. Hahaha what the hell. I can complain all I want cause no one actually cares here. Wait, actually it doesnt make any difference. Cause even when I say it out loud, NO ONE hears me -_-" Yeah so im practically invisible. Bwahahaha. Sad aint it? When I talk but no one listens? But funny thing is that when they talk ALL THEY WANT IS FOR ME TO LISTEN TO THEM. Fucking asses I tell ya. But hey! What the hell right, im not someone who has done anything big for anyone. All I do is sit and laugh the hell out of me. Laugh and laugh as much as I want for all I care. That's all I do, nothing much actually. Hmmmm, come to think of it, I think my life is so darn easy. Laugh. Aint that sweet, HMMM?

Haji Lane, remarkable place indeed. But sadly its generations have been tainted by another generation which only seem to care about NOTHING but itself. Okay not the entire generation does it, only a fcuked up bunch of assholes; not much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home