Tuesday, August 04, 2009


Okay So lemme start with saturday's outing with W16K. IT WAS AWEEESSOOOMMMMEEE!! Why? Lemme tell you why. Cause firstly we went to eat at Peter's dad restraunt and the food was DELICIOUS! And when we arrived at east coast, we also did even MORE eating! So tell me why my saturday with my lovely classmates aint awesome? HMMM??!! Okay so let me just say that everything wasnt actually going according to plan since we actually had a schedule to abide by. But in the end, we scrap the agenda and make things go our way :D So lunch and then EAST COAST! Ouh yeah because I stupidly went into the water with my contacts on, my eyeliner obviously got washed away and unfortunately most of it got washed into my contacts -_-" Now I have brown + red + purple contacts. I had no idea how this happen, even so my eyeliner is black! How could all this colours had come out instead? Weird huh. So yeah and then at night we had a really big talk with one another. I LOVE VLORA! Hahaha. Thats all for saturday. I must say it was really awesome to just spend an entire day with W16K. THOUGH I MUST ALSO SAY THAT I AM YET BEING BULLIED BY THEM LIKE ALLLLL THE TIME 0_0. No suprise. Everywhere, I am the target. It'll be such a shame though that we will all be changing classes in less then a months time :(


SENTOSA!!!!











Soooooooo. Guess what?! On Friday........ Me and Sha took the cable car and the sky ride and the LUGEEE!!! Hehehehehe ^^ At sentosa of course. FYI, this was all a totally last minute thing. Cause I was suppose to be working, but my work got cancelled. So THERE WE ARE!! SENTOSAAAA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH. The Luge I must say was extremely AWESOME! (Okay there are so many AWESOME's in my post today -_-) Yeah im sure those of you whom had taken it would say the same thing :D So yeah after that walked around vivo and we went home. The funniest part about the whole thing was that it was ABSOLUTELY UNPLANNED and we had an extremely good time. So it goes to show that when you do things unplanned, IT GOES WELL! Bahhh! Would you look at that. Alright thats all. See ya :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home